2-3 cups iddly batter
few spoons oil or ghee
1. Fill water in the iddly cooker. Apply oil or ghee to the iddly molds.
2. Fill the molds with iddly batter.
3. Stack the plates and keep it inside the cooker.
4. Remove it when the steam comes out.
Serve the iddlies with any indian chutneys or with sambar.
Side dishes for iddly:
1. Thakkali kootu / Tamatar ki sabzi
2. Cucumber chutney / Vellarikai Chutney
3. Coconut - Roasted Gram Chutney
4. Watermelon Rind Chutney
5. Araichu vita sambar
6. Pudina Chutney / Mint Chutney
7. Chicken Kulambu with Coconut
8. Pepper Chicken Gravy
9. Chicken Kuruma / Korma