1 lb/ 1/2 kg chicken hearts or liver/ goat liver/eral
1 big potato
1 green bell pepper/ capsicum
1 big onion
2 green chillies (optional)
1 tbs ground pepper
1/8 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp lemon juice
1/4 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tsp garam masala/ curry powder
salt to taste.
1. Wash and cut the liver, apply turmeric powder. Chop the onion and chilli, dice the potato (very small pieces) and capsicum.
2. Heat oil in a pan, add the onion and green chillies, fry till it becomes golden brown. Add the cubed potato and bell pepper, cook it for 2-4 mins.
3. Lower the heat and add ginger garlic paste, salt and garam masala stir it well, now add the liver to the pan.
4. Mix the liver and masala add few spoons of water, cover the pan and cook till the liver and potato gets cooked.
5. Add the ground pepper and lemon juice, stir it well. Remove from heat, transfer it to a serving bowl and garnish with chopped cilantro/ coriander leaves.
Feel free to comment, i love your feedback. Enjoy ur cooking! Have a blessed day :