|sift all the dry ingredients|
Tips for taste:
1. Make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.
2. Sift together all the dry ingredients. It make sure all the lumps are broken up and the ingredients mixed evenly (unevenly mixed ingredients will create tunnel in the cake).
3. Beat the softened butter in medium speed until fluffy and light in colour.
4. After beating the egg add all the other ingredients as gently and as quickly as possible to avoid deflating the air you've so carefully beaten into the mix.
5. Sour cream will give a moist texture to the cake.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. If you try this recipe, please comment on it. I like to hear how it came out.