|dhokla with chutney|
1. Wash the rice and urud dal and spread it on a cloth to dry - in a sunny spot outside or on the kitchen counter.
2. Dry roast the grains, let it cool and grind it coarsely.
3. Store it in an airtight container.
2 tsp oil
4 red chilli
1 clove garlic
1 cup shredded coconut
2 handful mint/ coriander leaves
1. Heat oil in a pan, add the red chillies, garlic and fry till it gets crispy.
2. Add 1 cup of shredded coconut and fry for few minutes, now add the mint or coriander leaves and fry till the leaves starts to wilt.
3. Add salt and lemon juice, grind it in a blender and serve with the dhokla.