|Crispy evening snack|
1 cup rava iddly batter- link for rava iddly batter
1 small red onion (finely chopped)
1 green chilli (finely chopped)
1/2" ginger (crushed)
1 tbs shredded coconut
mix the above ingredients together
|mix the onion,......with the batter|
1 tsp mustard seeds
1 tsp urud dal
few curry leaves
6-8 cashew bits
1 tsp ghee
1/2 tsp oil
|batter in the mold...|
2. When the cashew becomes light brown, switch off the stove and add the to the batter. Check for salt.
3. Heat the pan - pancake poppers or kuzi paniyaram pan.
4. Dip a cloth in ghee or oil and apply it to the mold.
5. Pour a ladle of batter in the mold, reduce the heat, cover the pan and cook for few minutes.
6. Turn the paniyaram once. Take the paniyarams out when it's done.
7. Eat this delicious paniyarams with any chutney.Coconut Chutney , Cucumber Chutney
To make sure it's cooked through, insert a tooth prick in the middle of a paniyaram and it should come clean.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. If you try this recipe, feel free to comment, i love your feedback. Enjoy ur cooking! Hav a blessed day :)