|Tikka in the grill..|
1. 1 lb/1/2 kg boneless skinless chicken
2. 1" ginger
3. 1 tsp ground pepper
4. 3 ground green chilli
5. 3 tbs yogurt/ curd
6. 1 tsp lemon juice
7. 1 tsp corn starch
8. 1 tbs whipped cream
9. 3-5 bamboo skewers
10. few leaves of lettuce and tomato slices to garnish.
11. salt to taste
Cut the chicken into 2" thick stripes.
Grind the ginger and green chilli to a fine paste.
*( A) Combine all the ingredients from 2-8 in the ingredients list.
1 star anise
**( B) dry roast the above ingredients and grind it to a fine powder.
1. Add the *(A) combined ingredients + the ground spices **(B) + with the chicken and marinate it for 2-6 hrs
2. Soak the skewers in water for 20 mins.
3. Thread the chicken onto the skewers
Place the chicken on the grill, baste it with oil, remove the chicken when the chicken is moist and cooked through.
4. Garnish it with lettuce and tomatoes.
Tips for taste:
* If the marinated chicken pieces are over cooked, it'll become dry and hard.
* Don't place the chicken over direct heat on the grill.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. If you try this recipe, please comment on it. I like to hear how it came out.