2 cups rava batter
Click for rava batter recipe
1 tbs coconut
2 tbs water
4 tbs oil or ghee
1. Heat the dosa pan. Dab oil/ghee to its surface.
2. Combine all the ingredients except oil.
3. Pour 1 ladle of batter and spread it around thinly with
the back side of the spoon.
4. Flip it after the dosa gets brown on the pan side.
5. Remove it from heat when it gets cooked.
6. Continue making dosas with the remaining batter.
Step by step photos:
1. Heat the dosa pan.Dab oil/ghee to its surface.
|Hot dosa pan ready.|
|Spread the dosa batter|
|Flip the dosa|
|Sweet rava dosa ready|
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. If you try this recipe, please comment on it. I like to hear how it came out.
Masala Dosai/ Potato Stuffed Dosa
Spicy Rava Paniyaram