|Karunai kizangu varuva|
2 cups kizangu/suran
2 tsp chilli powder
1 clove garlic
1 tsp turmeric pwdr
2 tbsp oil
few curry leaves
salt to taste
Clean and cut the kizangu into small cubes. crush the garlic.
1. Combine all the ingredients except garlic and curry leaves with 2-3 tbsp of water.
2. Cook this veg in masala till it's tender but not mushy.
3. Drain any excess liquid using a slotted spoon.
4. Heat oil in a pan add garlic and curry leaves. Add the cooked kizangu / suran and fry till it becomes nice golden brown in color and crispy.
5. Transfer it to bowl lined with paper towel.
Tips for taste:
If it's frozen thaw it before cooking.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. Feel free to comment, i love your feedback. Enjoy ur cooking! Have a blessed day :)