|Egg & Cauliflower Fry|
|Healthy egg salad...|
2 cups shredded cauliflower
2 large eggs
3 green chillies
1 onion (finely chopped)
1/4 ground pepper (optional)
1/2 tsp ginger and garlic paste
2 tsp oil
few strands cilantro/ coriander leaves
salt to taste
1. In a bowl, beat the eggs and salt with a whisk or electric egg beater, until the egg looks uniformly yellow.
2. Heat oil in a non stick, large flat pan. Fry onion and green chilli until the onion becomes soft and golden brown.
3. Add the ginger and garlic paste, reduce the heat and add the shredded cauliflower, stir it well and cook till it becomes soft but not mushy (cover it and cook, if needed).
4. Move the cauliflower to one side of the pan. Increase the heat, a little and add the beaten eggs to the other side of the pan and stir fry, until the eggs become soft and moist curds. Combine the scrambled egg and cauliflower, check for salt and add the ground pepper. Reduce the heat and stir till the mixture becomes dry.
5. Transfer the egg to a serving dish and garnish it with chopped cilantro/ coriander leaves.