4 small red chillies
2 tbs raisins
2 tbs cashews
2 tbs pecans
2 tbs dried cranberries
1 sheet puff pastry
salt to taste
1. Thaw the pastry to room temperature, pre heat the oven to 250* f.
2. Grind the chillies in a blender/ mixer, now add all the remaining ingredients with the chilli and grind it coarsely.
3. On a lightly floured surface, unfold and roll out the thawed pastry. With the long side facing you, spread the dried fruit filling uniformly over it.
4. Starting at the long side, roll up like a jelly roll (pictures at the end of this post).
5. Cut the pastry crosswise into 1' slices. Place the slices cut side down on a baking sheet.
6. Bake it for 15 mins or until the pastries are golden brown.
7. Transfer it to a serving plate and enjoy.
|dried fruits & nuts filling....|
|cut 1 inch slices...|
|open the outer shell of a side.....|
|with a knife..|
|slightly, like a flower|