|soft and fluffy iddly|
rava iddly batter -2cups
nuts and raisins -1/4cup
coconut pieces -1tbs
grated coconut -1tbs
chop the nuts and raisins.
1. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. Apply oil to the iddly mold.
3. Take 1 ladle of batter and pour in the mold.
4. Place the cooker filled with water in the stove.
5. Stack the iddly molds inside the cooker and cover it with lid.
6. Switch off the stove when the steam comes out.
7. Serve it with pudina/mint chutney.
Tips for taste: Adding mashed banana to the batter will give it an unique taste.
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog. If you try this recipe, please comment on it. I like to hear how it came out.
Batter recipe: Rava Iddly Batter /rava dosa
|brimming perfect batter|
|chopped nuts,coconut,sugar and dry fruits|