|Kothumai Rava Kichadi|
- Energy: 2003 kJ (479 kcal)
- Dietary fiber: 25.6 g
- Protein: 17.21 g
- Carbohydrate: 69 g whereof 0.8 g sugars
- Fat: 1.86 g whereof 0.2 g saturated fat
- Potassium: 574 mg
- Iron: 3.44 mg
- Glycemic Index: 48 -Wikipedia
1 big carrot
3 oz paneer- cut into v.small cubes
10-12 mint leaves
2 cloves garlic
1 cup cooked bulgur /kothumai rava/ dalia
3 tbs finely chopped onion
1/4 cup green peas
1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
1/2 tsp chilli powder
salt to taste
1. Grind mint leaves, ginger and garlic to a fine paste.
2. Finely chop carrot, dice paneer into very small and uniform cubes.
3. The size of onion, paneer and carrot should be uniform.
4. Heat oil in a pan, saute onion till it become golden color, add ginger and mint paste. Mix it well, lower the heat and add chilli powder and salt.
5. Now add carrot and peas, cover the pan and cook unti the vegetables becomes soft yet crispy. Add bulgur and cook it for few more minutes.
6. Add paneer to the bulgar mixture.
7. Remove from heat and transfer it to a serving dish, garnish it with chopped cilantro.
8. Serve it with any flat bread.
Thanks for visiting this page. Feel free to comment, i love your feedback. Enjoy ur cooking! Hav a blessed day :)