|Fresh and bursting with flavor and texture!!!|
Adding orange juice and orange zest to this salad, knocks down the raw smell of the cauliflower.
2 cups scraped cauliflower
1/2 cup canned garbanzo beans/ cooked channa
2 cup pomegranate
15-20 baby spinach leaves
1 orange slices
1 tbs olive oil
2 tbs orange juice
1 tsp orange zest
2 tbs chopped nuts
1. Drain the liquid and wash the garbanzo beans.
2. Mix the shredded cauliflower, pomegranate, garbanzo beans and keep it aside.
3. Combine olive oil, orange juice, nuts and orange zest in a bowl, pour it over the shredded cauliflower mixture and mix it nicely.
4. Arrange the spinach leaves on the bottom of a serving bowl, layer the cauliflower salad over it.
5. Place the orange slices around the salad, cover and keep the salad for at least 2 hours before serving.