|Egg nest/ basket|
1 pinch salt & pepper
1/2 tsp butter / oil
1. Cut the middle portion of the bun with a cookie cutter (from the top slice).
2. Reserve the cut out portion.
3. Heat oil/ butter in a pan, place the bun and the cut out piece on the pan. Crack the egg and drop it inside the hole.
4. Season it with salt and pepper, cook until the bottom side becomes crispy, flip it over (gently) with a spatula.
5. Remove the bottom slice from the egg and place it on the pan, cut side down (it'll have some egg sticking to it) and cook.
5. Sprinkle salt and pepper and cook the egg until the desired consistency is obtained. Flip it once more and cook the other side.
Tips for taste:
1. This is an easy and healthy breakfast/ lunch for kid's.
2. For kid's lunch prick the yolk and cook, that way it'll be easier for them to eat without getting messy.