1 big cucumber
1 cup shredded beetroot
1 cup yogurt / greek yogurt
1 small green chilli (chopped)
2 tsp oil
1/2 tsp mustard seed
few cilantro strands
1/8 tsp powdered cumin
salt to taste
|easy to eat...|
2. Add 1 tbs of water and salt to the beetroot mixture, cover the pan and cook till the beetroot becomes tender. Add the chopped cilantro leaves and switch off the heat.
How to arrange:
1. Score lines on the cucumber peel with a peeler or lemon zester.
2. Cut the cucumbers into 1" rounds, with a spoon remove the middle part of the cucumber.
3. Cut the cucumber cup across into small pieces.
5. In a serving plate, spoon 2 tbs of yogurt, arrange the cucumber cup in the middle, spoon 1tsp of beetroot into the cucumber cup.
6. Pour a tsp of yogurt over the beetroot, top it off with your favourite nuts.