4-6 mint leaves
1 tbs honey (optional)
1 cup water
1. Heat 1 cup of water in a small pan and add fresh mint leaves and the whole spices, bring it to a boil over medium heat.
2. Switch off the stove when the water starts to boil, let it cool. Remove the mint leaves and spices from the water.
3. Cut watermelon into small chunks, remove seeds. Put it in a blender/juicer/mixer and process until smooth and well pureed.
5. Mix mint syrup, watermelon puree and honey (add honey according to your preference) together and chill it.
6. Pour a glass of this easy breezy melon drink, sit back and enjoy the sun :)
Thanks for visiting this page. Feel free to comment, i love your feedback. Enjoy ur cooking! Hav a blessed day :)